Sunday, December 11, 2011

Holiday Spirit

We had a rather mellow weekend ... Saturday we spent most of the day in Wallingford but zipped out to Madrona to "hang" at the playground when the boys were getting squirrly.  The playground happens to be right next to my favorite secondhand store, Driftwood, and I scored a Mulberry purse, Marc Jacobs dress, and Marc Jacobs sweater all for under $100 (woot - Merry Holidays to me!)  Today I ran the Jingle Bell 5K (and decided I am not a fan of 5Ks) with the Amazon run club - the race was a fundraiser for arthritis and the turnout of Santa's and people running for the cure was pretty awesome.  This evening we made our way to Nicole and Salil's for an amazing leftovers dinner (they had a big holiday party that only Matt could make it to last night due to the drought of babysitters in Seattle).

And now, I feel like the holidays are really beginning ... Matt just popped in White Christmas and it's true bliss.

No comments: