- "Big boy beds" for Cole and Wilson
- We moved into our new home
First, the biggie - home! In the end of December we put a really aggressive (read: low) bid on a house in Queen Anne and it was accepted. Jump forward a few weeks and we were packing and moving. My uncle loaned us his truck and muscle for a day to move load after load of boxes (we have a ton of stuff) and this weekend movers came for the furniture. Now we're surrounded by boxes, but we are HOME. That word has a whole new meaning.
Here's the glamor shot:
- I poked a hole in the ceiling in the bathroom with a shower stand
- The tub hot water handle fell off
- The heater got stuck on 85 degrees (thanks to Cole who turned it all the way up)
- The blinds are all cattywampus (thanks Cole and Wilson for looking for doggies)
Onto the beds ... the boys love them, and they are definitely testing their boundaries. Whereas it used to take 10min for bedtime (story + hugs + water + tuck in) it now takes nearly an hour (store + hugs + knuckles + hugs + story + water + tuck in - tuck in + walk around + story + tuck in ... and on and on).