Monday, November 15, 2010

Weekend Roundup - a whole lotta twin greatness

This weekend was spectacular.  Matt's parents came to town on Thursday to hang with the boys.  Friday night we had a great family dinner (steak, potato, and asparagus - this one tops the list).

Saturday I slept in all the way to 7am.  Upon rising it felt like a whole new world was available... which was quite nice as I had a 10k trail race later that morning.  I won the race (first woman overall) and felt GREAT! 

Saturday afternoon I was off for a birthday facial (a gift from Matt's mom for my 30th birthday (last year - I just turned 31)) at an amazing spa called Jill Bucy.

Sunday Matt's parents left early.  We spent the day cleaning the house, looking for furniture for our 3rd bedroom, and dancing - lots of dancing.  It seems dancing is Cole's new favorite passtime (one for which Wilson grooves in, wiggles, and then runs off to try to climb on anythinghe'snotsupposedto).

Other notables for the weekend include fort making time, reading time, and raking time.  All in all, great times!

 

No comments: