Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Being a woman / mom / professional / teacher / me ... yeah, I want it all!

It's been a while since I put thought to keyboard (how poetic :) ) - things have been beyond nutty in our little provincial Seattle lives.  Work has been very exciting, and beating me up at the same time.  And that's my day job - I also teach online at night and that's been ... interesting.  It seems with the holidays come a lot of excuses and things "coming up" - funny that I get excuses more in the virtual world.  Understandable.  The point is, I want it all - and it's taking a lot of time.

Sheryl Sandberg, one of the woman who inspire me most in the workforce (besides my mom of course) recently gave a speech on women leaders which I find quite interesting.  This is about messages and about women leaders (and lack thereof) who stay in the workforce.  I'm inspired ... and my head hurts from nodding. 

No comments: