We made our way to SD to celebrate New Year's Eve and ring in 2011 with family and friends. We thought traveling last year with 6-month olds at Christmas was tough ... now they're mobile. Traveling with twoddlers was rough, but with a few prepared necessary evils we were A-OK. Here were our flight trips:
- We got to the airport about an hour and 30min early and made sure to find the family check-in line
- We had TONS of snacks and sippy cups ready to fill with milk
- We brought books we hadn't read in a few weeks and toys the boys forgot we had
- We brought lots of diapers - ya never know
- We tried to stay cool/calm/collected - if we stress (traveling or not) the boys do, too
Kathleen is a great musician and the boys loved rocking out to her piano.