Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Weekend roundup: a few of my favorite things

What a wonderful weekend!  We had a mellow-ish weekend at home.  Friday was Matt's birthday so we made our way to Carta Oaxaca - best Mexican food in town.  The staff now know us (or should I say, our boys) so well all the waiters and waitresses came by to say hola during the meal.

Saturday I had a race - the last in the Cougar Mt. series, a 13.7miler on trails.  My bad running trend continued and I ran my worst trail half ever ... somethings gotta give, and I think that something is me working runs back into my daily schedule. 


Sunday morning we went to the Amazon company picnic which was AWESOME!  The boys had a blast and skipped their nap ... that part, not so awesome.  Sunday evening Lloyd, Emily, and Louis came over to pick blackberries and then we all enjoyed an early dinner.

No comments: