Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Weekend roundup: R&R

Matt's parents were here this past weekend and it was awesome!  Friday night we had a fairly mellow night at home.  Saturday, Matt and I took the chance to sleep in - of course when I had the opportunity I couldn't.  Saturday I set out for a long run for my marathon training and unfortunately only made it 11.9 miles ... need more! 

That evening Matt and I had date night at a posh place in town called Spur.  Good.  Almost too next gen for me and I'm not sure I need to go back.  We don't tend to get into a lot of pictures together now - here's our best attempt ...


And here's the fancy gastro pub feast from Spur:

Sunday being St. Patty's day, we prepped a good Irish feast in the crock pot then set out to the acquarium.

Sunday evening we had Laura, Max, and Sasha over (our pals from Whistler) and all stuffed ourselves silly with good Irish food.

No comments: