Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Weekend roundup: camping!

I never thought I'd love camping, but I'm growing to love it.  Last weekend we went to OR with my mom, her sister, my cousins and their kids for a great long-weekend of camping ... or should I say "glamping."  We had the entire camp site to ourselves with leantos along a beautiful river.  My aunt Laura cooked breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily and it was awesome - my style of camping!  Between hiking, art projects, games, and swimming, we had some great R&R time.

Wilson and Cole rocked the tank tops by the water:


The boys could have spent all day playing in the river - Matt and I on the other hand ... uh uh - it was cold!

And of course there were smores - can't get better than that!

I even made it out for a long run through the hills which was amazing - no cars, no people, only lots and lots of mosquitoes ... and a great view.


No comments: