Monday, May 24, 2010

Oh what a weekend!

The weekends go much too fast - always, but this one seemed especially speedy.  Friday after getting ready for work ...

And after a very long day, we had no plans which was nice - we had a nice night in with the boys. 

Saturday my dad came over and brought the BEST greens from the garden and eggs from his chickens.

Initially, on Sunday I was going to do a 25k, but after a bad run on Thursday I decided to give racing a break.  Instead I met up with GGRC on Sunday for a much shorter run and an awesome brunch.  I'll admit, the brunch was the driver for the run - we went to El Preso's house where the GGRC babies crawled and played on the giant tramp (the newest baby at just 3 weeks slept), and we ate ... and ate ... and ate. 

Sunday night Rob and Emily came over for a mellow Mexican dinner and they regaled us with stories from the Black and White Ball. 

All in all, a great weekend!

No comments: