Monday, July 19, 2010

The things you Google

It's interesting thinking about Google search in the context of what's happening in your life.  A few years ago I was Googling "marketing jobs."  Then "sale on Jimmy Choo."  And finally "twin belly" (heck, I wanted to know what was to come!) 

Today I Googled something I never thought I'd have to think about: "what happens when you eat poop."

This morning after breakfast the boys were playing in their room naked while I got their clothes together (these boys LOVE being naked).  I turned around, diapers in hand and Wilson was holding something that looked like a big piece of wood.  It was poop.  It was his poop.  Wilson was holding his poop with a giant grin getting ready for a bite.  GROSS!  I picked Wilson up, tossed the poop aside, and went running for the sink.  Luckily, I had gotten to him before he took a bite.

Returning to the room Cole was oddly quiet.  I put Wilson down and Cole scooted around to face me.  His face was covered with poop!  AHHHH!!!  The poop was not anywhere near Cole so (my detective sense kicking in) I knew Wilson must have had something to do with it.

Wilson and Cole are learning to share right now and I think Wilson had offered Cole some poop before going in for a bite himself.  I unfortunately only saw Wilson doody handed so took him to the sink first.

So gross.

No comments: