Monday, May 14, 2012

My mom has been my best friend since before I can remember.  Now that I'm a mom, I turn to my own mom even more for advice and commiserating ("he pooped where?!...")

This weekend was a great weekend all around.  First off it was warm in Seattle which was awesome.  We had a packed weekend with friends and family time which made things that much better.

Saturday we went to Abby's FIRST birthday party.  I think the first is mostly for the parents - that is one tough year - and it was great to celebrate with family friends.


Saturday evening I went to a girls night dinner with a pal up on Queen Anne.

Sunday we enjoyed the sun at Farmer's in the morning and then via a potluck / dinner with our neighbors on our front porch.

Pretty mellow, but perfect.

Here's to momming:
My favorite mom:
 Playing "hide and seek" the easy way: