Saturday, December 12, 2009

To wear: Running in the rain

Running in the rain
Just running in the rain
What a glorious feeling
I'm happy again
I run through the city
In a happy refrain
I'm running and running in the rain ...

(I do hope you know what tune to read that to ...)

It's finally raining in the city and I LOVE it!!! The rain is my favorite weather hands down - it's perfect for cozy afternoons with movies and tea (or twins who want to be entertained constantly), it's a good excuse to wear sweats around, and most of all, it's my favorite weather to run in. Yeah, kinda nuts.

When I started thinking on what I typically wear running in the rain, I realized it's usually whatever clean race shirt I have somewhere, and my dry fit running tights. When I think of what I'd like to wear running in the rain, it's similar, but more on the dry fit side:



No comments: