Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Making the boys smarter in the womb: classical music and good food

OK, so this is where I come clean - I'm an utter and total dork and I'll try just about anything that people tell me will help make myself better/smarter/faster/etc. This practice is magnified in pregnancy as I want the boys to be born healthy/smart/happy ... OK, and fast two - we have runners in the oven.

For those of you who can't tell from my artistic Blackberry shot, the boys are listening to classical music courtesy of Pandora. The funny thing is as soon as I put the headphones on my belly the boys started going nuts moving around!

2 comments:

Krafty said...

I'm trying hard to understand where you're standing in this photo...it looks like you're standing in a washing machine full of water. Classical music is helping Tucker sleep - he loves it. Not sure it's making him smarter because he's still peeing in the house sometimes!

Amber said...

I'm sitting at my desk - weird pose, weird pic. You are going to have one smart puppy!!!