Sunday, December 28, 2008

Got my grove back

I made it out for a run today after taking a break for the past two weeks. It was a day of "new things" as it was the first time I ran in my orthodics and the first time I figured out how to upload my run. I'm loving the Garmin 305 more than ever now - it helped me keep a slower pace (I don't want to push it too hard and can gauge a little on how well I can keep a conversation, but now much), track my distance, and track my altitude.

Here's the map of my run with the altitude:

To create this I downloaded the Garmin installer and USB drive, installed the Garmin training center, and hit "submit" - easy! Now I'm trying to figure out how to get this into Google Maps.

Cool features aside, the run was reassuring - one of my fellow runners told us about a woman in San Francisco who ran up to her 8th month of pregnancy. I hope I can do that.

Oh! And no spotting.

No comments: