Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Ro do: Get Well

It's Christmas Eve and I'm sick as a dog. The past 3-days I've been moving in slow motion as my head filled up making me congested, dizzy, and exhausted. My usual remedies (Theraflu, heavy dose on Vitamin C, and Air Born) are in question now because if I'm sick, the twins are sick, and what I take, the twins take a magnified amount.

After a quick Google search, here's what I can do:
  • Drink lots of fluids - I've become a master of this and my frequent bathroom visits prove it
  • Rest - this is the hardest thing for me - I want to run, walk, enjoy the rainy outdoors ... then again, that's what I think got me into this mess
  • Vicks VapoRub - help clear out my nose
Basically common sense rules here.

Luckily I don't have a headache (knock on wood) but Labor of Love.com says there are pain relievers I can take - just not aspirin.

No comments: