Sunday, December 14, 2008

TWINS!


TWINS! Well, I made it to the Dr.’s for blood tests and an ultrasound to see what’s going on with the spotting … the Dr. first said “wow, you’re gassy” ( I tried to blame baby but she didn’t take it). Then she said, “there it is … oh, there they are – you’re having twins!” Excitement rushed over me, then fear, then excitement, then exhaustion.

I am SO tired all the time it’s unbelievable.

Now to figure out the rest of our lives…

This weekend I did 2 races – the Muir Beach 17k and the Christmas Relay. Because my Dr. told me to take it easy, I did the Muir Beach at a relatively slow pace trying not to get out of breath. It was extremely hard – I hate losing or coming in worse than I know I can. Then again, the fear of messing up baby’s (babies’) creation is more scary.

Now I’m back to the fear mode.

No comments: