Thursday, February 12, 2009

Oh boy! ...

Today we went for our 16-week ultrasound. I look forward to my bi-weekly baby screenings - it's amazing, they're growing so fast! We saw their little legs, their bellies, their brains (both hemispheres looking very smart), there hearts - all 4 chambers beating away, "Baby B" did the baby dance (picture fists pumping and legs moving up and down (a little runner in the making)) while "Baby A" kept turning towards the ultra light and then turning away (a little model). We also got to see one more thing ... well, two actually - we're having twin BOYS!!!! Oh boy.

Here are some famous parents of twin boys from Yeah Baby:

If I thought I was running around a lot now, I can't imagine what the next few years are going to bring.

Yay for twin boys!

No comments: