Thursday, March 19, 2009

21 weeks and counting!

The boys are moving more and more every day and I love it - a little kick to remind me what's to
come.

By the cribs (yes, we still need to put them together):













Boom - there it is:












Oh where oh where has my belly button gone? Answer: out!









All covered up by some cute onsies from auntie Ryan (from our almamater Cal Poly):












According to Baby Center, here's what's happening with the boys:

Your pregnancy: 21 weeks


How your baby's growing:

Your baby now weighs about three-quarters of a pound and is approximately 10 1/2 inches long — the length of a carrot. You may soon feel like she's practicing martial arts as her initial fluttering movements turn into full-fledged kicks and nudges. You may also discover a pattern to her activity as you get to know her better. In other developments, your baby's eyebrows and lids are present now

6 comments:

Krafty said...

I'm so excited the boys have their eyebrows in! You look absolutely fabulous!!

Aron said...

your little belly is so cute :)

i went to cal poly too! when did you graduate? i was there 2000-2004.

Amber said...

@aron - we graduated in 2002 (my husband went there too) - how funny! I majored in Lib Studies and Matt majored in architecture

@Krafty - thank goodness the brows came in? I wouldn't want to have to tattoo them on. Kidding!

Aron said...

my husband went there too (thats where we met) i was econ/accounting and he was construction management.

i love slo!!!! :) best place, i grew up in the area so i still get to go back there pretty often.

small world :)

CBuff said...

Oh the belly is so cute! You look so amazing! Tell the boys "hi!" from Auntie Christina!

Jamie Bordewyk said...

I love the belly!