Wednesday, March 25, 2009

It's Spring, I'm blooming

It's finally warming up outside, the trees are blossoming, and oh-my-God-my-boobs-are-huge. Get it? Spring blooming / I'm bloooming? Heh.

I took a "Yoga flow" class tonight (side note - LOVED it! I used to get bored in yoga but when there's constant movement and music where the words aren't just chanting, I'm a happy stretcher) and during one of the side twists (which I have to modify to not twist) I realized I am giant! I couldn't help it - I'll admit, I felt myself up in yoga class. There, I said it.

My goodness I wonder what the next few months will bring! Here's a clue from the weight gain standards... bottom line, take me now (I've gained 13 pounds), double the gain (or more), and BAM! Twins. And bigger twins.

Gain criteria for twins (per Family Education):

Recommended Weight Gain in Multiple Pregnancy (in pounds)

Multiples

First Trimester

Second Trimester

Third Trimester

Total

Twin Pregnancy

5-10

15-20

10-20

35-45


Just think - with another 20-25 pounds on me I might be pushing Pamela Anderson size + a beach ball.

1 comment:

Krafty said...

I'm totally jealous! Enjoy it. Just remember they'll get even bigger once you start feeding!